Welcome to my Adventures

The pupose of this Blog is to keep in contact with many good
friends spread out all over the world.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Audi R8 Crash Docket lost

Got this e-mail from my crime watch chapter today. Nothing new or surprising. Dockets are being 'lost' for years. Then the court case is being thrown out by the Magistrate. A very effective way to escape justice. As I said before, most of the Law Enforcement - Justice Complex has been thoroughly subverted. It has become the laughing stock of the nation. Only a few weeks ago some prisoners were being transported in a police truck to or from a court appearance. Someone in the police department supplied them with some explosives which they detonated inside the truck killing a few fellow prisoners. They then escaped. Nothing money can't buy in this country.

No comments:

Vorna Valley Johannesburg

Vorna Valley Johannesburg
I live right in the middle of the picture

My Life Philosophy

My Life Philosophy