Welcome to my Adventures

The pupose of this Blog is to keep in contact with many good
friends spread out all over the world.

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Medical Rescue Stint

Mark send me this photo last week. Whenever he is back in the country he is assigned to fly Rescue
Choppers. Usually at the South Coast. This photo was taken as he was taking off to sling a body
out of a river gorge in Natal. Somebody found a body floating in the river and as the location was
extremely inaccessible by foot the chopper was sent in to do the job.
He says it was a tricky bit of flying having to balance the skids on a few rocks in the river so
the medics could load him into the stretcher and then do a vertical climb.

No comments:

Vorna Valley Johannesburg

Vorna Valley Johannesburg
I live right in the middle of the picture

My Life Philosophy

My Life Philosophy